Looking for An Immigration Practitioner in Cape Town?
Are you in need of assistance in applying for a South African temporary residence visa or permit?
Migrate With Q can assist you in applying for the right visa you need and give you the best advice.
Our friendly consultants are here to assist you and will perform a free assessment with you before we take you on board as a client.
We are happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you might have with the process.
We understand that the South African immigration system is complex to navigate and this leaves you frustrated as you don’t know where to start.
Thousands of people immigrate to South Africa to join family, spouses, and children, start a business or work here.
Interested in applying for a South African Visa? Complete our free assessment form today to get started with the process!
These are the different South Africa visa types you can qualify for.
What Visa & Permit services do we provide?
Permanent Resident Permit:
- Appeals (Applications that have been rejected)
- Visa extensions (Renewals)
- Good cause applications
- Overstay Appeals
What do you get with our service?
Our immigration consultants will offer you the following service:
- Free assessment to find out what visa you qualify for.
- Explain how we can assist you and break down our processes.
- Onboarding as a client.
- Create a document list based on your unique situation.
- Discuss the documentation with you and what order to collect the documents.
- Check that your paperwork is all in order and free from errors.
- Compile your application to the requirements of the Department of Home Affairs.
- Create user-friendly documents to explain your application and what actions are needed.
- Schedule your appointment with VFS.
- Keep you updated every month until an outcome has been received.
We can assist you from anywhere in the world
No matter where you are located in the world, we can still assist you in applying for a South African visa. Whether you are based locally in South Africa or a different country, technology has allowed us to assist you and streamline things that were previous, not possible.
We are constantly updated with directives from the Department of Home Affairs and keep our consultants up to date when submitting abroad at a South African embassy.
We ensure that when you are submitting your application abroad, we are fully up to speed with the requirements at that specific South African embassy. South African immigration law is constantly changing and submitting on your own could lead to a refusal.
The pro of using immigration practitioners for your visa
- They would ensure that your application meets the Department of Home Affairs requirements.
- Advise you and give you professional advice.
- Saves you time by not having to deal with complex systems.
- No frustrations and having to research hours online to answer your questions.
- You do not have to deal with loads of paperwork and putting your application together.
- Can act fast and with experience when your visa is rejected.
- They understand immigration law.
- They have the experience and this gives your application the best possible chance.
- Update you when new immigration regulations have been implemented, or if there is any news within the industry.
- Understands the legal laws and regulations.
What an immigration practitioner cannot do for you
- Collect your required paperwork for you.
- Submit your application on your behalf of you.
- Fraudulently or illegally obtain a visa for you.
- Guarantee that you will be issued a visa.
- Forge documents for you.
- Break the law for you or any other clients.
Contact us today if you need advice or would like to have a free assessment done with us. Our team are on standby and ready to assist you.
Once you complete our free assessment form, then one of our team members will reach out to you for more details and arrange for a call to discuss your situation in depth. Once you are happy with the advice, we will then offer to send you a quotation to assist you with our services. We assist with immigration services for South Africa so if you need advice please call us for immediate assistance.
Charl Vollmer has 8 years of experience helping people immigrate to South Africa. I am passionate about helping people and making their dreams a reality. Charl constantly stays up to date with South African Immigration rules and regulations. To contact Charl, visit our contact page.