Apply for an Intra-Company Transfer Visa
Let the experts assist you in getting your ICT visa approved.
If you and your company are serious about getting your ICT visa then our service is just right for you.
We work with people who are ready to put in the effort and make it happen.
• We can assist you if you are being transferred from a branch abroad to a South African branch.
• You have been employed for 6 months or longer with the company.
• We tailor our service according to your needs.
• We’ll work hand in hand with your company.
Get the results you want faster
Get the results you want with an experienced immigration agent who knows what to do and how to do it. South African immigration is confusing and every second wasted on endless research will get you nowhere. You need to be prepared for the complex South African immigration system and the delays you’ll experience along the way.
After receiving your visa:
- Enter and exit South Africa freely with your visa.
- Legally work for the South African branch.
- Allowed to work at the branch for 4 years.
You are not allowed to extend the visa after your 4 year period comes to an end and your employment must be terminated by the company unless you apply for a different work visa or permit. This visa does not qualify you to apply for permanent residence and you may not start your own business. You are required to apply for a different work visa in your country of residence and not in SA.
- Employed with your company for at least 6 months or more.
- Your company is affiliated with the South African company.
- The South African company agrees to draw up a skills transfer document, showing how the skills will be transferred to a SA citizen or permanent resident.
A first-time application must be lodged in your country of residence and will not be accepted in South Africa. Your visa application must be submitted at the SA embassy and should take about 30 to 40 working days to process. Once your ICT visa has been issued you may then enter SA and start formally working for your employer.
If you do not qualify for an ICT visa, then you should apply for one of the following work visas:
You first have to qualify for a work visa before applying for one.