Apply for a Retirement Visa for South Africa and retire with your spouse

Our service is for people who are serious about wanting to retire in South Africa and are willing to put in the effort.

• We prepare and compile your application.
• We apply for your CA certificate.
• We prepare you for submission.
• We deal with the forms.

Retire with your spouse in SA and enjoy the best scenic spots our country has to offer.

Start the process today!

Getting the visa is not a cut and dry process, it means hours of research and wading through loads of information that you cannot trust. The South African Embassy or the Department of Home Affairs will let you run from pillar to post with no real success.

Migrate With Q has everything you need to succeed and not have to spend endless hours doing research, our immigration experts will answer all your questions you might have. South African immigration is a tricky process and you need to know what you are doing every step of the way. You focus on the things that are important to you while we get the application process going and we’ll keep in touch with you every step of the way.

What are the Qualifying Criteria:

• Income from a retirement annuity, assets or rental from properties you own amounts to a monthly income of R 37,000.00 p/m.
• No criminal record.

Fun things about the visa

1. Enter and exit South Africa freely.
2. No minimum age restriction.
3. You can qualify for permanent residency.
4. Visa valid between 1 – 4 years.

If you do not qualify for the retired persons visa you can have a look at these different temporary visa options:

1. Financially Independent visa – if you have a high net worth.
2. Relatives visa – if you have family in South Africa
3. Study Visa if you have kids.
4. Work visa if you wish to work full time.
5. Business visa if you are looking to start a business in South Africa.

What can Migrate With Q do for you

• We prepare and compile your application according to the Department of Home Affairs or the South African Embassy’s expectations.
• You get access to an immigration expert.
• We apply for your financial certificate to prove your financial assurance for your retired person visa.
• We can assist with any other services you need assistance with.
• We can find out if you qualify for a permanent resident permit.

We can assist you with your partner visa if you are applying as a married couple. We have all the information you need and we get your visas for you without the stress & hassles.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do I need to supply sensitive financial documents?

Yes, you have to provide these documents to get your financial certificate to prove that you qualify for the prescribed amount.

2. What happens if the visa is rejected?

If your visa is rejected due to an error by Q, then we will refund you in full, your service fees paid to us. If you supplied us with fraudulent documents then we will not refund you. We promise we will still be there for you to get your visa approved.