Join Your Loved One in South Africa by Applying for a Spousal Visa
This service is for people who are eager to live in South Africa with their spouse and are ready to work with us to get the visa to join your loved one.
• We will create a documentation list specific to your case.
• We will assist you from start to finish.
• Our expert immigration agents will give you all the advice you need.
• We’ll tailor our service according to your needs.
Join your spouse in South Africa
The South African spousal visa allows you to be with your spouse.
So you are married to a South African citizen or permanent resident and would like to settle down in SA with your spouse. The Department of Home Affairs allows foreign spouses to apply for a spousal visa to join their partner in SA. South African immigration is complex and a frustrating process which you need to be prepared for. You need to be familiar with the process and Migrate With Q’s service has everything you need to make you feel at ease.
After receiving the visa you can:
The amazing benefits of this visa are that you do not need to apply for work visas, business visa or study visa if you wish to do either one. The visa allows you to add an endorsement to either work, start your own business or study in SA.
If you are not married to your partner but in a permanent relationship with your partner then you have to apply for a temporary residence visa called the life partner visa.
What are the qualifying criteria:
1. You have a valid marriage certificate.
2. Clear criminal record.
The visa is valid for 2 years and can be renewed every 2 years. You have to satisfy the requirements and submit the required documents to VFS in SA.
What you get with Migrate With Q
• We prepare your application and compile it. You don’t have to worry about filling out any forms.
• We complete your spousal visa application form
• You get access to a visa expert to ask any questions.
• We answer calls and emails 7 days a week.
We can prepare your permanent residency permit if you have been married for 5 years or more and we will prepare both visa applications.
The processing time once your visa application has been submitted is about 30-40 working days.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens if the visa is rejected?
If we messed up your application then we will refund you in full for the fees paid to us. If you submitted fraudulent documents to us then we will not refund you. However, we will do everything to get your visa approved.
2. Can you only assist clients who are based in SA?
We can assist you with a spousal visa for South Africa no matter where you are based in the world. We will prepare your application and have it couriered to your doorstep which is ready to submit.
3. What if I can’t get all the required documents?
In all our experience, no client has ever struggled with obtaining the required documents.