Need To Apply for Student Visa for South Africa?
We make the process hassle-free and seamless for you.
This service is for students who are serious about studying in South Africa and will put in the effort to apply for a visa.
• We create a specific document list specific to your case.
• Don’t worry about the forms, we prepare and compile your application.
• You’ll have access to an immigration expert.
Apply for the student visa
Study at the best schools or universities that South Africa has to offer and Migrate With Q can help you achieve that dream. If you are serious about studying in South Africa then we are more than happy to assist you or perhaps your parents are moving to SA for work and you need a study visa to attend school.
After receiving this visa you can:
• Enter & exit SA freely.
• Work part-time if you are old enough.
Before deciding on applying for the visa, you need to satisfy all the requirements and find out all the information you need to submit to your school or university. Skip all the endless hours of research and let Migrate With Q do all the hard work for you and we offer free assessments to let you know if you qualify for the visa.
1. In the position of an official acceptance letter from your school or university of choice.
2. Proof of medical aid.
3. University or school is registered with the Department of Higher Education.
4. No criminal record (A police clearance to prove this)
5. A valid passport.
The visa is valid for the duration of your course and can be renewed if you have an acceptance letter which should be included with your visa application.
Parents who are moving to South Africa with their kids can apply for one of the following visas:
All first-time applications must be submitted in your country of residence and may not be submitted in South Africa.
What can Migrate With Q do for you?
1. Prepare and compile your visa application with the required documents.
2. Prepare you for your submission at the South African Embassy.
3. Assess any foreign qualifications With SAQA.
4. Prepare any dependent visas added to your application.
5. Weekly catch-up session to discuss the progress.
Once your application has been submitted at the South African Embassy, it will take about 30-40 working days or 4 – 5 weeks to process. Once you have collected your student permit at the consulate, then you are allowed to enter South Africa with your visa. If you have applied together with your family their work visas might take longer than expected. If you are travelling through a yellow fever area, please ensure that you obtain a yellow fever vaccination certificate beforehand.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I apply for a study visa without an acceptance letter?
No, you need an acceptance letter before applying for a student visa.
2. I’m based in another country, can you still assist me?
Yes, we can assist you no matter where you are based in the world. We will courier your ready to submit the application to your doorstep.